Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 13 Pro wont pair with my Apple watch series 6

I cant pair my Apple Series 6 watch to my new iPhone 13pro .... it says I need to update software but Im not finding how to do that

thanks

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 3:54 PM

See the information in the Related Article above your post. Once you begin to pair and it tells you that you need an update, it should prompt you to update. First, check to see what iOS you have on your iPhone, 13 Pro. The latest is iOS 15.4.1. If you do not have that, the iPhone needs to be updated. If the iPhone is updated, you should see something to update the Watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 3:54 PM in response to DakotahSue

See the information in the Related Article above your post. Once you begin to pair and it tells you that you need an update, it should prompt you to update. First, check to see what iOS you have on your iPhone, 13 Pro. The latest is iOS 15.4.1. If you do not have that, the iPhone needs to be updated. If the iPhone is updated, you should see something to update the Watch.

New iPhone 13 Pro wont pair with my Apple watch series 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.