Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods

I tried all methods but my right AirPods is still not working and not charging, while my left AirPod is working perfectly.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 5:53 PM

5 replies

Apr 22, 2022 7:48 PM in response to ishaan155

ishaan155 Said:

"AirPods: I tried all methods but my right AirPods is still not working and not charging, while my left AirPod is working perfectly."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

See more on my following reply.

Apr 22, 2022 7:48 PM in response to ishaan155

ishaan155 Said:

"AirPods: I tried all methods but my right AirPods is still not working and not charging, while my left AirPod is working perfectly."

-------

Continued from my previous reply.

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself..

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

Go Here: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Using an App?:

Check and make sure that the balance on the app is not towards the right.

AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.