Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take to replace battery in iPhone

How long does battery replacement take

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 9:06 PM

Physically it takes less than half an hour. But how long it will take for a particular customer depends on way too many factors including whether or not the correct replacement battery is in stock, how many technicians are available, and how many other jobs are in the queue to be performed. I personally waited about 90 minutes. My dad came late in the day and they couldn't get it ready until the next day. I've heard of the battery not being in stock and then it took time until a shipment with that battery comes in.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 9:06 PM in response to ekclecia

Physically it takes less than half an hour. But how long it will take for a particular customer depends on way too many factors including whether or not the correct replacement battery is in stock, how many technicians are available, and how many other jobs are in the queue to be performed. I personally waited about 90 minutes. My dad came late in the day and they couldn't get it ready until the next day. I've heard of the battery not being in stock and then it took time until a shipment with that battery comes in.

How long does it take to replace battery in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.