📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery drain while gaming

Why my phone battery is draining while gaming battery was 80% and after 1hour of gaming it went to 25% completely i have bewn shocked your apple is not capable of gaming ios is good in performance but why dont you people see battery problems

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 9:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 9:08 PM

kuldeep_singh_46 Said:

"battery drain while gaming: Why my phone battery is draining while gaming battery was 80% and after 1hour of gaming it went to 25% completely i have bewn shocked your apple is not capable of gaming ios is good in performance but why dont you people see battery problems "

-------

Troubleshooting Apps:

I. Report this to Apple:

First off, note that we are not Apple. We are just everyday Apple users like yourself. So, if something does not suit your needs, then report it to apple.

Recommend this to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

II. Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

A. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the battery health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

B.. Troubleshooting the Battery:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2022 9:08 PM in response to kuldeep_singh_46

kuldeep_singh_46 Said:

"battery drain while gaming: Why my phone battery is draining while gaming battery was 80% and after 1hour of gaming it went to 25% completely i have bewn shocked your apple is not capable of gaming ios is good in performance but why dont you people see battery problems "

-------

Troubleshooting Apps:

I. Report this to Apple:

First off, note that we are not Apple. We are just everyday Apple users like yourself. So, if something does not suit your needs, then report it to apple.

Recommend this to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

II. Troubleshooting iPhone Battery Draining:

A. Battery Drain Info:

The iPhone battery will drain, unless it is plugged in and charging. With lots installed, the charge would be slower. As for how fast it would drain the battery, that would depend on the battery health and the volume (sound) you use.

1. Go Here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
  2. Scroll Down: to "Your battery's maximum capacity"

B.. Troubleshooting the Battery:

battery drain while gaming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.