Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my right AirPod

I lost my right airpods how can I find it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 10:20 PM

Click here and follow the instructions; in addition, post notices around where you lost the AirPod, and if applicable, contact the Lost & Found department of the facility where you lost it.

(217367)

3 replies

Apr 23, 2022 10:33 PM in response to _ai

_ai Said:

"Hii: I lost my right airpods how can I find it"

-------

Locating Lost AirPods:

A. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

B. Backtrack your Locations:

When it comes to finding a lost AirPods, you only option is to backtrack your locations. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP address. If seen in Find My, then the location provided is based on the last time they were synced to a device that is synced with the same Apple ID. So, if at a library recently, then stop in, asking the librarian, if they have come across it, and placed it aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

I lost my right AirPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.