Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have received emails that say my apple account was accessed in a different time zone, one that is in Europe. I changed my password and received another email that said it had been accessed again. What do I do?

I no longer have an iPhone. Tonight I have been twice notified my account has been accessed from a European time zone. I changed my password a d was again notified of this. I checked for devices and closed it the first time. It said the phone I had had accessed it. So I shut it down. The second time it said that it had been accessed there was no devices listed. What is going on?

iPhone 8

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 12:29 AM

maybe

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply

I have received emails that say my apple account was accessed in a different time zone, one that is in Europe. I changed my password and received another email that said it had been accessed again. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.