Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone continues to alert that headphones noise limits are reached wanting to turn down volume , however it’s connected to a blue tooth speaker

I appear to have resolved , go to settings look for audio visual , click on that , choose headphones notifications and switch it off , solved hopefully

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 1:36 AM

I see further update that works is to go to your settings ( looks like since latest iOS update ) . The following - choose Bluetooth open , Bluetooth , opens and shows all your paired Bluetooth devices , choose the ℹ️, within a circle , it then lets you know choose what type of device it is , car sound system or speaker etc . Then move speakers to speaker , out from earphones , and thus the noise limit earphone , is then corrected , and you shouldn’t get notifications for sound levels too high .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 1:36 AM in response to Tomiapple

I see further update that works is to go to your settings ( looks like since latest iOS update ) . The following - choose Bluetooth open , Bluetooth , opens and shows all your paired Bluetooth devices , choose the ℹ️, within a circle , it then lets you know choose what type of device it is , car sound system or speaker etc . Then move speakers to speaker , out from earphones , and thus the noise limit earphone , is then corrected , and you shouldn’t get notifications for sound levels too high .

iPhone continues to alert that headphones noise limits are reached wanting to turn down volume , however it’s connected to a blue tooth speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.