Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot “Notes“ password

Two three years back I used an iPhone 7plus and I put a lock for my notes. Now I can’t remember the password for unlock that notes or I can’t lock new notes. They asking the previous password for that.

not the apple id “notes’s password”

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 4:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:05 AM

You are not going to to be able to access those locked notes without the password that was originally set for those notes. You can reset the Notes password, however that will only affect the future locked notes. The previous locked Notes will still require the original password to unlock them (as you have discovered). You will get unlimited guesses to get the right password.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 5:05 AM in response to JudeRishan

You are not going to to be able to access those locked notes without the password that was originally set for those notes. You can reset the Notes password, however that will only affect the future locked notes. The previous locked Notes will still require the original password to unlock them (as you have discovered). You will get unlimited guesses to get the right password.

Axel F.

Forgot “Notes“ password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.