Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money was withdrawn from my credit card, how do I get it back?

A large amount has been withdrawn in several stages from my credit card and I do not know how, although I did not subscribe to anything and did not buy anything from Apple and I want my money back. Please reply as soon as possible

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 7:07 AM

Gotcha:

Credit card companies ALWAYS prefer that their cardholders to “work it out themselves” as a 1st option …

… but in cases of fraud you should STILL initiate a dispute w/ your card issuer under the FCRA. (and perhaps have a new CCard issued as well)

This is a user forum and we have no access to any of your account-specific info. For that you’ll need to reach-out to:

Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 7:07 AM in response to shorok288

Gotcha:

Credit card companies ALWAYS prefer that their cardholders to “work it out themselves” as a 1st option …

… but in cases of fraud you should STILL initiate a dispute w/ your card issuer under the FCRA. (and perhaps have a new CCard issued as well)

This is a user forum and we have no access to any of your account-specific info. For that you’ll need to reach-out to:

Official Apple Support

Money was withdrawn from my credit card, how do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.