Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I can’t find software update on my Apple phone

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 7:23 AM

You need a Wi-Fi connection, no add-on VPN app installed while updating, sufficient free space, or you will need the use of a Mac or Windows computer.

Inferring much about your particular situation, you’ll probably best use a computer to manually perform the update.

Per what Apple writes about that: If you can't see the update on your device, use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 7:23 AM in response to lionel198

You need a Wi-Fi connection, no add-on VPN app installed while updating, sufficient free space, or you will need the use of a Mac or Windows computer.

Inferring much about your particular situation, you’ll probably best use a computer to manually perform the update.

Per what Apple writes about that: If you can't see the update on your device, use your computer to update your device manually. Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.