Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share a document in iCloud?

I have read the Mac user guide "Use iCloud File Sharing to share folders and documents with others" to share a document or a link to a document in my iCloud drive. I do not get a link to the file (top screen shot) and the mail option returns the message from my email in the bottom screenshot. I have sent links to folders from my iCloud drive but document or files are not working. The document was a pdf.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 2:42 PM

Staynavytom wrote:

I have read the Mac user guide "Use iCloud File Sharing to share folders and documents with others" to share a document or a link to a document in my iCloud drive. I do not get a link to the file (top screen shot) and the mail option returns the message from my email in the bottom screenshot. I have sent links to folders from my iCloud drive but document or files are not working. The document was a pdf.

Share files and folders in iCloud Drive on iCloud.com - Apple ...

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 2:42 PM in response to Staynavytom

Staynavytom wrote:

Share files and folders in iCloud Drive on iCloud.com - Apple ...

How do I share a document in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.