Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add more than 6 family members to sharing?

Can I add more than 6 family memebers to sharing?

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 2:46 PM

No you can be a total of 6 in one family sharing group

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and Apple Card.1 Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, an iCloud storage plan, and a family photo album. You can even help locate each other’s missing devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 2:46 PM in response to Mom_of-6

No you can be a total of 6 in one family sharing group

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and Apple Card.1 Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, an iCloud storage plan, and a family photo album. You can even help locate each other’s missing devices.

Can I add more than 6 family members to sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.