Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share my iCloud storage

How can I share my iCloud storage

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 8:44 PM

You can share your iCloud storage space by creating a family sharing group and inviting members. When accepting membership, the member will be asked if they wish to share the group's iCloud storage. If they have an existing iCloud storage plan this will be terminated if they accept to migrate to the family plan.

This will share your storage space, but not the content. In a family sharing group each member's content is isolated and private.

See

Set up Family Sharing

Family Sharing makes it easy for up to six family members to share music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, subscriptions including iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+

With iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of free iCloud storage for your photos, videos, files, and more. If you want more storage and premium features, you can upgrade to iCloud+ from any of your devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 8:44 PM in response to vonnie176

You can share your iCloud storage space by creating a family sharing group and inviting members. When accepting membership, the member will be asked if they wish to share the group's iCloud storage. If they have an existing iCloud storage plan this will be terminated if they accept to migrate to the family plan.

This will share your storage space, but not the content. In a family sharing group each member's content is isolated and private.

See

Set up Family Sharing

Family Sharing makes it easy for up to six family members to share music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, subscriptions including iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+

With iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of free iCloud storage for your photos, videos, files, and more. If you want more storage and premium features, you can upgrade to iCloud+ from any of your devices.

How do I share my iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.