Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures folder not on iCloud

I've searched the forum and found this question asked before but the responses seemed to miss the point of the question. They all related to the "Photos" app being stored on iCloud.

My question is, what about the "Pictures" folder (not the photos app)? I download a lot of pictures and other illustrations from the internet and want these also stored on iCloud as well. None of the answers I've read speak directly to this issue. How do I automatically store items in my "pictures" folder to iCloud (not referring here to what is in my"photos" library in the photos app!).

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 11:27 AM

You would need to move those files from the Pictures folder to a folder in your iCloud Drive folder (Finder sidebar or Finder "Go" menu > iCloud Drive).

Also see: Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support and Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive - Apple Support

1 reply

Pictures folder not on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.