Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to recover data from old iPhone I have no passcode for

Now how to get my data back-contacts and other data , I forget my old passcode of previous iPhone help me to regenerate them or recovered my data

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 12:59 PM

If this is on a new phone that you transferred data to, if you see an option to reset encrypted data, several people have posted that they did that and lost little to no data.

See the Apple Support article(s) below for IOS 15.2 or later..

Passcode - How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode (IOS 15.2 or later).  *

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode - Apple Support.  -

See the Apple Support article(s) below for earlier than IOS 15.2 . 

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 12:59 PM in response to SMA786

If this is on a new phone that you transferred data to, if you see an option to reset encrypted data, several people have posted that they did that and lost little to no data.

See the Apple Support article(s) below for IOS 15.2 or later..

Passcode - How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode (IOS 15.2 or later).  *

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode - Apple Support.  -

See the Apple Support article(s) below for earlier than IOS 15.2 . 

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    *

I need to recover data from old iPhone I have no passcode for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.