Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The problem I’m having is that my sister subscribed the family sharing for all of us buy yet we were still asked to pay for the Apple Music, how can I enable the family sharing without having to pay again?

The problem I’m having is that my sister subscribed the family sharing for all of us buy yet we were still asked to pay for the Apple Music, how can I enable the family sharing without having to pay again?

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 2:25 PM

Did your sister make herself the Family Organizer and follow all the steps in:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

and did everyone else accept the invitation from her?

If so, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Kokojackson

Did your sister make herself the Family Organizer and follow all the steps in:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

and did everyone else accept the invitation from her?

If so, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.