Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson printer is offline when I print from Ipad

I can print from Epson printer using iPhone but not iPad

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 12:53 PM

Hi,

In order to work with AirPrint, the iPhone, the iPad, and the printer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). If all settings are OK, and If there are difficulties with AirPrint, you could try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone and the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone and the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 12:53 PM in response to Marisa-H

Hi,

In order to work with AirPrint, the iPhone, the iPad, and the printer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). If all settings are OK, and If there are difficulties with AirPrint, you could try the following procedure:

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone and the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone and the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Epson printer is offline when I print from Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.