Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set font in Notes app

To do this, my Googled results suggest I open the phone's "Settings' and then click on "Notes". But this does not lead me to any fonts. Perhaps a newer iOS has changed that.

In any case (no pun intended), can anyone suggest how to change the font in the Notes app (1) by default, and (2) for any given document?

Thanks!

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 4:04 PM

Hello,

I am afraid you cannot change the default font within the notes app. You can however use third party keyboards you can download from the app store and use the fonts provided within the program. Personally, the app FancyKey Pro has always done the job for me when I wanted fancy fonts, but sadly, after checking, has been taken down by the developers. I’ll link another that might be helpful for you! While you can’t change the font, you can however change other things within a note. While the keyboard is up on your iPhone, there will be a button showing two (a)s and will look like this: “Aa”. If you press it, you can change the format a little. I’ve included some pictures for you below and a guide to using the Apple Notes app.

Using Notes on Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch - Apple Support

Fonts - App Store

Sincerely,

Captain

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 4:04 PM in response to Rational Science Boy

Hello,

I am afraid you cannot change the default font within the notes app. You can however use third party keyboards you can download from the app store and use the fonts provided within the program. Personally, the app FancyKey Pro has always done the job for me when I wanted fancy fonts, but sadly, after checking, has been taken down by the developers. I’ll link another that might be helpful for you! While you can’t change the font, you can however change other things within a note. While the keyboard is up on your iPhone, there will be a button showing two (a)s and will look like this: “Aa”. If you press it, you can change the format a little. I’ve included some pictures for you below and a guide to using the Apple Notes app.

Using Notes on Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch - Apple Support

Fonts - App Store

Sincerely,

Captain

How to set font in Notes app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.