Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone did an update a few days ago and now I don’t get notifications on my Apple Watch. We are trying to repair it with the phone but just when we think it almost done the phone says unpairing. What do I do?

my iPhone did an update a few days ago and now I’m not getting notifications on my Apple Watch. We tried everything we could think of and nothing worked. So we tried to repair it but every time it’s almost done pairing the phone gives message saying it’s unpairing. What do I do?

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 6:21 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If not, your best option may be to take it to an Apple Store near you and let them look at it. Otherwise use the online support option. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply

My iPhone did an update a few days ago and now I don’t get notifications on my Apple Watch. We are trying to repair it with the phone but just when we think it almost done the phone says unpairing. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.