Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to load photos in iPhone 11

I took photos in my phone and now it’s not able to load. I have iphone11, I watched the tutorials but still it’s not working. Thank you

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 8:10 PM

Xhaine_18 Said:

"Unable to load photos in iPhone 11: I took photos in my phone and now it’s not able to load. I have iphone11, I watched the tutorials but still it’s not working. Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Space:

Clear Space:

Is the iPhone not booting? If so, then clear "System Data" (Formerly called "Other"). It is the light-colored grey. Perform as I've instructed here: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2022 8:10 PM in response to Xhaine_18

Xhaine_18 Said:

"Unable to load photos in iPhone 11: I took photos in my phone and now it’s not able to load. I have iphone11, I watched the tutorials but still it’s not working. Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Space:

Clear Space:

Is the iPhone not booting? If so, then clear "System Data" (Formerly called "Other"). It is the light-colored grey. Perform as I've instructed here: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips.

Unable to load photos in iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.