Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I can't remember my old account. How do I reconnect to my new apple account.

So I had an issue since I can't remember my old iphone password so I restored it and after that I was faced with a even bigger issue, my old icloud sign in. So since I have no clue at all what that is. I went ahead with creating a new apple account. Now I'm stuck at how to remove the iphone from old apple account so I can connect it with the new account. But remember no way to recover my old sign in...HELP,please and thank you

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 25, 2022 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 12:36 AM

I had an issue since I can't remember my old iphone password so I restored it and after that I was faced with a even bigger issue, my old icloud sign in.

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

I went ahead with creating a new apple account. Now I'm stuck at how to remove the iphone from old apple account so I can connect it with the new account.

It is not possible to merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 12:36 AM in response to EastsideCobre

I had an issue since I can't remember my old iphone password so I restored it and after that I was faced with a even bigger issue, my old icloud sign in.

Have you forgotten your password? -> See this Apple article: If you forgot your Apple ID password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

I went ahead with creating a new apple account. Now I'm stuck at how to remove the iphone from old apple account so I can connect it with the new account.

It is not possible to merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Since I can't remember my old account. How do I reconnect to my new apple account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.