Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I try signing in to my Apple TV to update the YouTube app and there is an unknown email address that shows up that I do not recognize or ever used. I can't seem to get rid of it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 2:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 3:07 AM

Delete the app, then re-install from the on-device App Store.

Apps stay linked to the account that originally installed that app, for App Store purposes, including app updates. If you use an Apple TV box that has had a previous owner, and that hasn’t been reset for your personal use, then this might happen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 3:07 AM in response to 306MWP

Delete the app, then re-install from the on-device App Store.

Apps stay linked to the account that originally installed that app, for App Store purposes, including app updates. If you use an Apple TV box that has had a previous owner, and that hasn’t been reset for your personal use, then this might happen.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.