Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The apps on my iphone are invisible

And it’s not like they just disappeared once or i can’t find them, the apps are there, but i can’t see the name or the icon.

this isn’t the first time this happens to me, i’ve already restarted my phone and checked if i’ve the latest ios

what else can i try?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:50 PM

araujos Said:

"The apps on my iphone are invisible: And it’s not like they just disappeared once or i can’t find them, the apps are there, but i can’t see the name or the icon. this isn’t the first time this happens to me, i’ve already restarted my phone and checked if i’ve the latest ios what else can i try?"

-------

Troubleshooting Defective Widgets:

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and then see if this works.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should or have gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 8:50 PM in response to arajo

araujos Said:

"The apps on my iphone are invisible: And it’s not like they just disappeared once or i can’t find them, the apps are there, but i can’t see the name or the icon. this isn’t the first time this happens to me, i’ve already restarted my phone and checked if i’ve the latest ios what else can i try?"

-------

Troubleshooting Defective Widgets:

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and then see if this works.

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should or have gone missing somehow, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

Apr 26, 2022 8:34 PM in response to arajo

Hi arajo,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Seems your app icons may now be organised in different categories / on different "pages"., (or ... may be "hidden")

You can likely see them all in the App Library.

You can customise the way your app icons are displayed, so you see what you want, where you want.

Apple Support have an article online (link below) that may help:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

And

How to: move icons around on the Home Screen:

Move apps and widgets on the Home Screen on iPhone – Apple Support (AU)

All the best :-)

The apps on my iphone are invisible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.