Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello i have bill on my phone number under apple.com it's cost 12.138 kd for what?

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 6:17 AM

Check your mail box, if the invoice is from Apple.

See this Apple article: If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Read again -> Related Article -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you received a suspicious email notification about a purchase, the email might not be from Apple or reflect actual charges to your account. Learn how to identify legitimate App Store or iTunes Store emails.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 6:17 AM in response to Malenezi89

Check your mail box, if the invoice is from Apple.

See this Apple article: If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Read again -> Related Article -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you received a suspicious email notification about a purchase, the email might not be from Apple or reflect actual charges to your account. Learn how to identify legitimate App Store or iTunes Store emails.

Hello i have bill on my phone number under apple.com it's cost 12.138 kd for what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.