Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync messages from my iPhone 13 to my iPad and Mac?

what do I need to do to my Mac and iPad to get my text messages from my new iphone13?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:38 AM

To start with, they all have to be signed into iCloud using the same Apple ID.

Check to see if Messages in iCloud is enabled on your Mac: Messages > Preferences > iMessage tab. A tick should be in the box labelled Enable Messages in iCloud.

On an iOS device go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding - and select the devices to which you want the messages forwarded.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 8:38 AM in response to Zoey_3

To start with, they all have to be signed into iCloud using the same Apple ID.

Check to see if Messages in iCloud is enabled on your Mac: Messages > Preferences > iMessage tab. A tick should be in the box labelled Enable Messages in iCloud.

On an iOS device go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding - and select the devices to which you want the messages forwarded.

How to sync messages from my iPhone 13 to my iPad and Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.