Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My blink home security camera videos will no longer forward to my email or in a text message. This just started happening a few months ago. I have tried everything does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Does anyone else have the problem of their blink home security video is no longer forwarding to their email or to a text message? I removed the app and reinstall the app, I have all of my settings set correctly, but my blink home security videos will no longer forward in a text message or an email.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 1:53 PM

Honest1inVA wrote:

Does anyone else have the problem of their blink home security video is no longer forwarding to their email or to a text message? I removed the app and reinstall the app, I have all of my settings set correctly, but my blink home security videos will no longer forward in a text message or an email.

call their support or look at their support page.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 1:53 PM in response to Honest1inVA

Honest1inVA wrote:

call their support or look at their support page.

My blink home security camera videos will no longer forward to my email or in a text message. This just started happening a few months ago. I have tried everything does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.