Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

there in an issue updating the cellular communication features of my iPhone. I cannot make Calls and text.

There is no signals in my phone.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 12:50 PM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2022 1:05 PM in response to MalikAhmed98

Were you able to read through the Related Article above, and try to use

their cure; be that a re-install, or whatever is involved with this part?

What to do next:

Before proceeding, make sure that you have a backup of your iPhone or iPad.

Then follow these steps to reinstall iOS or iPadOS:

1. Connect your device to a computer. Make sure you have the latest version of macOS or iTunes. On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open a Finder window. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
  2. If you see a "Trust this Computer" alert, unlock your device, and tap Trust.
  3. Select your device.
  4. In the Finder, click General. Or in iTunes, click Summary, then follow these steps:
    • On a Mac: Command-click Check for Update.
    • On a Windows computer: Control-click Check for Update.

Your computer will download and reinstall the current version of software on your device.

Don't disconnect your device from your computer until the download completes.

"If you continue to see either of the alerts above, take your iPhone or iPad to an Apple Authorized Service Provider

or make a Genius Bar reservation at an Apple Store to set up a repair."

When at this junction, you would need to use a computer. If nothing else, a trusted friend

or known associate's may be useful; theirs might be either a Mac or PC computer. [edited]

there in an issue updating the cellular communication features of my iPhone. I cannot make Calls and text.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.