You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t redeem the 6 months Apple Music free trail offer.

Hi, I'm having trouble redeeming the 6 month free Apple Music offer. Even though I have an eligible audio device which is AirPods Pro and it’s just bought few days ago. Plus, I didn’t have Apple Music subscription before.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 6:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 12:45 AM

All new subscribers are offered one month. Don't tap on it or you'll void the 6 months offer. Make sure you've done all below:

Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.

Pair your eligible audio device to your iPhone or iPad.

Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If the offer doesn't appear immediately after launching the app, go to the Listen Now tab where it will appear.

Tap Get 6 months free.

If it still doesn't work try Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 27, 2022 12:45 AM in response to Mingggggg

All new subscribers are offered one month. Don't tap on it or you'll void the 6 months offer. Make sure you've done all below:

Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.

Pair your eligible audio device to your iPhone or iPad.

Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID. If the offer doesn't appear immediately after launching the app, go to the Listen Now tab where it will appear.

Tap Get 6 months free.

If it still doesn't work try Apple Support

Can’t redeem the 6 months Apple Music free trail offer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.