Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clicking on calendar creates drama

Running OS 12.3.1 on iMac. This seems to be a new "feature" in the last week or two, maybe since I updated the OS? If I mouse click on the calendar's header (i.e. near the Day/Week/Month/Year selection), the entire window jumps to the left. If you click it 3-4 times it will march itself right off the display so you can't see it anymore. If you click&hold on an event for just a fraction of a second, the event will jump left (earlier) by 2-3 days and you can't use the mouse to drag it back, you have to open the event and correct the date.

This same behavior is not happening on my MacBook Air.

What gives? Checked Mouse settings, Calendar preferences, other places but it's just this application.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 9:29 AM

Michael Dickey2 wrote:

Running OS 12.3.1 on iMac. This seems to be a new "feature" in the last week or two, maybe since I updated the OS? If I mouse click on the calendar's header (i.e. near the Day/Week/Month/Year selection), the entire window jumps to the left. If you click it 3-4 times it will march itself right off the display so you can't see it anymore. If you click&hold on an event for just a fraction of a second, the event will jump left (earlier) by 2-3 days and you can't use the mouse to drag it back, you have to open the event and correct the date.

What gives? Checked Mouse settings, Calendar preferences, other places but it's just this application.

Have you rebooted more than once since you upgrade the macOS to your 12.3.1....(?)

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

login and test, reboot as normal and test

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 9:29 AM in response to Michael Dickey2

Michael Dickey2 wrote:

Have you rebooted more than once since you upgrade the macOS to your 12.3.1....(?)

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

login and test, reboot as normal and test

Clicking on calendar creates drama

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.