Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"too many devices on apple id"

Hi, I only have 3 devices on my apple id, but my apple music doesnt let me download music due to too many devices. I need help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 8:57 PM

I’d try logging out and restarting and logging back in each. That sometimes clears these cases.

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

Failing that… Deauthorize all, then re-auth the three you want. (This is the easiest, but you can use this but once per year.)

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2022 8:57 PM in response to chotofrut

I’d try logging out and restarting and logging back in each. That sometimes clears these cases.

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support

Failing that… Deauthorize all, then re-auth the three you want. (This is the easiest, but you can use this but once per year.)

Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

"too many devices on apple id"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.