Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone XS Max the screen didn’t want to turn on for almost a year and I forgot the Apple ID password bc I have a new email that I want to put in but it is saying enter the Apple ID password first so you can sign out and I forgot the password

my iPhone doesn’t want to turn on for a year and when it turned on I wanted to sign out bc I have a new email and want to put it in and to sign out it is saying enter the pass and I forgot the password and I don’t know what to do

Mass-Storage Management Software

Posted on Apr 26, 2022 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 2:46 AM

Recover Your Apple ID - Apple

3 replies

My iPhone XS Max the screen didn’t want to turn on for almost a year and I forgot the Apple ID password bc I have a new email that I want to put in but it is saying enter the Apple ID password first so you can sign out and I forgot the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.