Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, is there any good instruction on how to transfer/export photos and videos from my android phone(Samsung) to I cloud in PC-computer as i will start using Iphone. My Iphone has only 64GB so I can not just make phone to phone transfer.

Hi, is there any good instruction on how to transfer/export photos and videos from my android phone(Samsung) to I cloud in PC-computer as i will start using Iphone. My Iphone has only 64GB so I can not just make phone to phone transfer.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 2:28 AM

Copy the photos from your Android to your PC, then sync this folder using iTunes to your iPhone:

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

Or check this article:

Move content manually from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.