Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete all Apple ID from my iPhone

I want delete my all Apple ID from my iPhone

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 2:23 AM

👉 Read carefully -> How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to deactivate your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Scroll to ->  How to temporarily deactivate your Apple ID

Sign in to your Apple ID account page on a Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad. Then scroll down to Data and Privacy, and select "Manage your Data and Privacy." On the following page, select "Get started" under "Deactivate your account." If you don’t see this option, it means that this feature is not available in your country or region. 

👉 When you request to deactivate your account, you receive a unique alphanumeric access code. Make sure that you keep this access code in a safe place—you must have it to reactivate your account. 

If you forgot the access code, try to contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

FYI: you can't merge multiple Apple ID. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 2:23 AM in response to ajit170

👉 Read carefully -> How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

See also -> How to deactivate your Apple ID account

How to deactivate your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

Scroll to ->  How to temporarily deactivate your Apple ID

Sign in to your Apple ID account page on a Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPad. Then scroll down to Data and Privacy, and select "Manage your Data and Privacy." On the following page, select "Get started" under "Deactivate your account." If you don’t see this option, it means that this feature is not available in your country or region. 

👉 When you request to deactivate your account, you receive a unique alphanumeric access code. Make sure that you keep this access code in a safe place—you must have it to reactivate your account. 

If you forgot the access code, try to contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

FYI: you can't merge multiple Apple ID. 

I want to delete all Apple ID from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.