Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am unable to link my Debit card with my Apple ID 😾

I can’t make any payment or subscribe to Apple Music

Have try linking it many times It is not accepting my MasterCard 😾

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 5:11 PM

What happens when you try to add the card? Error message(s)?

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page. If you have a subscription, you need to add the new card, and then promote it to the primary payment method before you can remove the old card.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 5:11 PM in response to lawal166

What happens when you try to add the card? Error message(s)?

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page. If you have a subscription, you need to add the new card, and then promote it to the primary payment method before you can remove the old card.

Apple ID payment information - change.  *

Am unable to link my Debit card with my Apple ID 😾

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.