Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecard bank statement download in .QFX format from a computer.

How do I download an Applecard .QFX bank statement from a computer? I don't want a PDF and I don't want to use a phone. Ultimately, I would like to set up Quicken to auto download my Applecard statements, but I can't even figure out how to even do it manually.

Mac mini, macOS 12.0

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 4:41 AM

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions

How to export your Apple Card statements

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.1
  2. Tap Card Balance.
  3. Scroll down and select the Statement that you want to export.
  4. Tap Export Transactions, then tap the share button  to email, print, save, or share the file.

If your iPhone has iOS 13.2 or later, you can export or download transactions from a previous month as a .CSV, .OFX, .QFX, or .QBO file.*

Quicken 2019 and newer and QuickBooks 2018 and newer are supported. If you use a third-party financial app or software provider, contact them to see which versions are compatible with these file types.

*On iPad, you can export .CSV files only.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 4:41 AM in response to bsheroh

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions

How to export your Apple Card statements

1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.1
  2. Tap Card Balance.
  3. Scroll down and select the Statement that you want to export.
  4. Tap Export Transactions, then tap the share button  to email, print, save, or share the file.

If your iPhone has iOS 13.2 or later, you can export or download transactions from a previous month as a .CSV, .OFX, .QFX, or .QBO file.*

Quicken 2019 and newer and QuickBooks 2018 and newer are supported. If you use a third-party financial app or software provider, contact them to see which versions are compatible with these file types.

*On iPad, you can export .CSV files only.

Applecard bank statement download in .QFX format from a computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.