Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple card balance doesn’t show at all

I recently got an apple card, and in my wallet, it only shows my monthly spending, recent transactions, and weekly activity. When I click the 3 dots in the top right corner, there’s no sight of my balance there either. I’ve also tried the apple card website, but it’s unavailable because i’m not a family account owner. I have no way to see my balance. Will it show up overtime?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:14 AM

Greetings CoconotMilk,

Yes, you'll see your card balance on the left side under the card graphic in the Wallet app. It looks like you'll need more than the one transaction first.

If you want to view online, this article has how to do that:

View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online - Apple Support

View your Apple Card balance and credit details
Your Apple Card balance includes all new spending, as well as any remaining monthly balance. If you have Apple Card Monthly Installments, spending includes the newly billed monthly installment.
1. At card.apple.com, click Payments in the sidebar.
Your total balance and available credit appear below Card Balance.
2. To see more details, like your total installment balance or credit limit, click Balance Details.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 7:14 AM in response to CoconotMilk

Greetings CoconotMilk,

Yes, you'll see your card balance on the left side under the card graphic in the Wallet app. It looks like you'll need more than the one transaction first.

If you want to view online, this article has how to do that:

View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online - Apple Support

View your Apple Card balance and credit details
Your Apple Card balance includes all new spending, as well as any remaining monthly balance. If you have Apple Card Monthly Installments, spending includes the newly billed monthly installment.
1. At card.apple.com, click Payments in the sidebar.
Your total balance and available credit appear below Card Balance.
2. To see more details, like your total installment balance or credit limit, click Balance Details.

Take care!

Apple card balance doesn’t show at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.