Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick voice recordings deleted overnight.

How can I recover my recordings from Quick Voice from my iPhone? They disappeared overnight. I have contacted the app developer. Has anyone had any luck retrieving lost recordings and how?

Please help!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 9:32 PM

mbwilk Said:

"Quick voice recordings deleted overnight.: How can I recover my recordings from Quick Voice from my iPhone? They disappeared overnight. I have contacted the app developer. Has anyone had any luck retrieving lost recordings and how? Please help!"

-------

Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this. If so, then restore your iPhone from one that particularly contains this info (your most recent backup). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major changes to it(i.e. upgrade installations). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2022 9:32 PM in response to mbwilk

mbwilk Said:

"Quick voice recordings deleted overnight.: How can I recover my recordings from Quick Voice from my iPhone? They disappeared overnight. I have contacted the app developer. Has anyone had any luck retrieving lost recordings and how? Please help!"

-------

Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this. If so, then restore your iPhone from one that particularly contains this info (your most recent backup). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major changes to it(i.e. upgrade installations). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

Quick voice recordings deleted overnight.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.