Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods don’t appear on Bluetooth device list, how do I fix it

My AirPods dropped off the Bluetooth list. How do I get them back on!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 12:15 PM

Have you tried restarting you iPhone? Restarting you iPhone fixes many issues. This may fix your issue. I make it a habit to reboot my iPhone once a week & anytime I have an issue like yours. Remember, it’s a computer; we restart our computers all the time. Why not our handheld computers? Good luck. I hope I helped. -RjWaller

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 12:15 PM in response to Picksong

Have you tried restarting you iPhone? Restarting you iPhone fixes many issues. This may fix your issue. I make it a habit to reboot my iPhone once a week & anytime I have an issue like yours. Remember, it’s a computer; we restart our computers all the time. Why not our handheld computers? Good luck. I hope I helped. -RjWaller

Apr 29, 2022 12:50 PM in response to RjWaller2022

Hello again,

I have done that several times and nothing happens. What originally happened was the left Pod stopped working so I got a hint from Youtube and I must of done something wrong when I went up on bluetooth and disconnected the Pods. Now they don't show and no wizzard, nothing. I can connect all my other divices. The pod case shows a white light on!

Thanks

Larry

Apr 29, 2022 4:17 PM in response to griselda278

I misunderstood you, Larry. I didn’t know only the left AirPod wasn’t working. Now I’m stuck. I can try to research this, but it sounds like that AirPod might be bad. Again, I am not sure on this.

when my AirPods wouldn’t pair I tried everything I suggested to you and they then paired. But having just one AirPod not pairing… never heard that one before.

you know, you could call Apple Support:

1 (800) 275-2273

AirPods don’t appear on Bluetooth device list, how do I fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.