Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When ending a call on my iPhone 11 Pro, it calls someone else.

I phone 11 pro when call is done double tapping end button the phone calls someone else?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 2:50 PM

Double-tapping the end button can do that. You only need to tap it once, or you can wait momentarily for the call to disconnect when the person on the other end hangs up. This will especially happen if you have manually dialed a number, because that is the screen that will appear again on the screen. But you do not need to double-tap the button, just tap it once.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2022 2:50 PM in response to Deputy7

Double-tapping the end button can do that. You only need to tap it once, or you can wait momentarily for the call to disconnect when the person on the other end hangs up. This will especially happen if you have manually dialed a number, because that is the screen that will appear again on the screen. But you do not need to double-tap the button, just tap it once.

When ending a call on my iPhone 11 Pro, it calls someone else.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.