Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot call one contact

Phone call won’t go through for just one contact. All other calls to contacts work fine.

iPhone 13 Pro, 15

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 8:14 AM

Yes I do having the *82 prefix to block my number. I deleted the contact and added again without the prefix and that solved the issue. Thanks so much for your help and your quick replies. I’m very grateful to you.

6 replies

Apr 29, 2022 6:13 AM in response to Stillscotson

Stillscotson wrote:

A text box pops up with the contact name indicating the call is going through but their is no ringing and eventually the text box disappears.

That's very weird. I'd try deleting the contact and adding it back. Also, if you have any prefixes (like one to block caller ID), that has been reported to be an issue for some people right now.

Cannot call one contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.