Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro: Bounce options for MP3 and M4A:AAC not showing up

Going crazy here....when I select MP3 or M4A:AAC as the Destination format for bouncing a project, the options for the format, such as bit rate, are not showing up on the right hand side of the Bounce box. It remains stuck on the PCM options, though mostly grayed out. Even "Add to Project" and "Add to Music" are grayed out. I can still run the bounce, and it creates a 128kbps file for AAC. But I want to create a file with a higher bit rate. Is there a master setting somewhere that is disabling the options, or something about my project that doesn't allow the options? Though I've checked multiple other projects as well, all the same.

I'm using 10.7.4 (though was the same with 10.7.3).

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:11 AM

Hi there, you just have to make sure the line for desired format is also highlighted (not just ticked). Using your screenshot as an example, the export options are being displayed for the "PCM" format, because it is highlighted (while you selected the "M4A: AAC" by ticking it; so basically, all you need to do now is click on or to the right of "M4A:AAC" text and you're set). Hope it helps, cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 7:11 AM in response to Kevin Strong

Hi there, you just have to make sure the line for desired format is also highlighted (not just ticked). Using your screenshot as an example, the export options are being displayed for the "PCM" format, because it is highlighted (while you selected the "M4A: AAC" by ticking it; so basically, all you need to do now is click on or to the right of "M4A:AAC" text and you're set). Hope it helps, cheers!

Logic Pro: Bounce options for MP3 and M4A:AAC not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.