Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Studio changing all display resolutions to match the lowest

Hello,

I have four screens attached to my Mac Studio Max. Two are the 5K LG screens we all love, one is temporary (waiting for my Mac Studio Display) with a resolution of 1920 x 1080, and the other is a 10" HDMI display for my teleprompter, also 1920 x 1080.

The problem is that the computer will randomly change all of the screens to match the same resolution 1920x1080. I can adjust the individual settings to "Default for this monitor" and it will just change them back. Sometimes it will happen in a few minutes and other times it doesn't happen all day.

Any suggestions on what might be happening here or ways to correct it? I am hoping it will resolve itself once I get the studio display which is due sometime in the next two weeks.

Thanks

Alan

Mac Studio, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:58 PM

Well that is embarrassing since that is where I intended to post and thought I was posting. Apologies to all.

Similar questions

2 replies

Mac Studio changing all display resolutions to match the lowest

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.