Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an acct, I get 2 step verification codes and still can't sign-up for tv

Why is it so difficult to sign-up for AppleTV. Been trying on and off for weeks to no avail.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 10:59 AM

To sign up for a subscription service through Apple, you’ll need an Apple ID account with full user details, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a pre-authorized valid payment method that supports automatic and periodical charges linked to your account.

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Manage your Apple ID - Apple

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Get your Apple ID ready for purchases or downloads on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get support - Apple Support | Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 10:59 AM in response to anotherupsetgranny

To sign up for a subscription service through Apple, you’ll need an Apple ID account with full user details, a verified email address (respond to test message), and a pre-authorized valid payment method that supports automatic and periodical charges linked to your account.

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Manage your Apple ID - Apple

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Get your Apple ID ready for purchases or downloads on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Get support - Apple Support | Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I have an acct, I get 2 step verification codes and still can't sign-up for tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.