Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore apple wallet on IPhone XR IOS 15.4.1

How do I restore Apple wallet icon? It is not anywhere in library. (Not in finance or utilities nor even listed by name) Tried all those

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 7:46 PM

jilspan Said:

"How to restore apple wallet on IPhone XR IOS 15.4.1: How do I restore Apple wallet icon? It is not anywhere in library. (Not in finance or utilities nor even listed by name) Tried all those"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 7:46 PM in response to jilspan

jilspan Said:

"How to restore apple wallet on IPhone XR IOS 15.4.1: How do I restore Apple wallet icon? It is not anywhere in library. (Not in finance or utilities nor even listed by name) Tried all those"

-------

Reset the Home Screen Layout:

If widgets are not working as they should, then you need to reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and Organize Apps on iPhone - Apple Support

You'd have to add back all the widgets that you can recall being back on there. So, write down what is currently on the Home Screen.

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout
  5. Then... Add the apps back

How to restore apple wallet on IPhone XR IOS 15.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.