Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clearing backup and all Apple related software from windows

Hi my windows took up almost all of my available storage. I need to clear them out now after uninstall all Apple related software and folders it the total space still occupied. Under my pc all folders with largest space (sort by) did show which are they. How do I clear all apple occupied storage from my windows for good?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 8:23 AM

See Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support to remove the application and supporting software and Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support to remove any iOS device backups. You might also want to remove/move the iTunes library which would normally be in your user's music folder.

Should you want to use iTunes see Make a split library portable - Apple Community for advice on storing the library and backup data on a different drive.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 8:23 AM in response to jellybear95

See Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support to remove the application and supporting software and Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support to remove any iOS device backups. You might also want to remove/move the iTunes library which would normally be in your user's music folder.

Should you want to use iTunes see Make a split library portable - Apple Community for advice on storing the library and backup data on a different drive.

tt2

Clearing backup and all Apple related software from windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.