Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobily app not working for my phone

Mobily app not working for my mobile

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 10:28 PM

nawaraj144 Said:

"Mobily app not working for my mobile"

-------

Try Updating an iPhone:

A. What to Update:

Update Installed Apps along with the iOS.

B. Determining if an iOS Update will Install:

How to do so...

I. Verify Compatibility:

Identify your iPhone model. The first thing that comes to mind in incompatibility being the culprit. So, confirm the model of your iPhone. If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS15 then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

II. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 10:28 PM in response to nawaraj144

nawaraj144 Said:

"Mobily app not working for my mobile"

-------

Try Updating an iPhone:

A. What to Update:

Update Installed Apps along with the iOS.

B. Determining if an iOS Update will Install:

How to do so...

I. Verify Compatibility:

Identify your iPhone model. The first thing that comes to mind in incompatibility being the culprit. So, confirm the model of your iPhone. If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS15 then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

II. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Apr 30, 2022 9:12 AM in response to nawaraj144

nawaraj144 Said:

"Mobily app not working for my mobile: My mobile iPhone 6 mobility app is not supported how to my problem solve please help me

———-

It’s Time to Upgrade:

Looking at the app in the App Store, what iOS version(s) are shown that it is compatible with? Upgrade to an iPhone that is compatible with a later iOS version may do the job.

Apr 30, 2022 8:03 AM in response to nawaraj144

nawaraj144 Said:

"Mobily app not working for my mobile: New software not show for my mobile I phone 6 how to download new software please help me

———-

Thank you for the followup reply.

Incompatibility is the Culprit:

Your device(iPhone 6) cannot upgraded past iOS12. That is because your iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for the other iOS version(s). So, using the instructions in my previous reply, confirm your installed version, and see where you can go from there.

Mobily app not working for my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.