Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to end call on iphone 13

I am unable to end a call with my iPhone 13. there’s no red button to end it and pressing keypad does not bring it up.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 1:37 PM

I think it's a software problem and not hardware, what is your system version you can find it by going to Settings > General > about > software version.

The latest version currently is iOS 15.4.1 If it appears to you less, Update your iPhone, to see if it will solve this problem.

If you update your phone to the latest version and this problem is not solved ,Or if your phone doesn't need updating reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset Network Settings.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 1:37 PM in response to maryrose196

I think it's a software problem and not hardware, what is your system version you can find it by going to Settings > General > about > software version.

The latest version currently is iOS 15.4.1 If it appears to you less, Update your iPhone, to see if it will solve this problem.

If you update your phone to the latest version and this problem is not solved ,Or if your phone doesn't need updating reset the network settings by going to Settings > General > transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset Network Settings.

Apr 30, 2022 11:31 AM in response to maryrose196

Hey there,

try this steps:

1. Open the app preview by swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle to open the app preview.or See this article ☞ Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Look for the Phone app within the app preview and swipe up to force close it.
  3. After closing the Phone app, Restart your iPhone ☞ Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

4.It will give your iPhone a fresh restart, and

your Phone app should work properly again.

Note: Apps that you’ve used will remain on standby, but they’re not open and won’t slow your iPhone down. You should only force close it when an app isn’t working properly or is unresponsive; a missing end call button, for example.

Unable to end call on iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.