Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Email

I can't receive mail since yesterday and I don't know what the problem is.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 8:59 PM

zoledad Said:

"Problems with Email: I can't receive mail since yesterday and I don't know what the problem is."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting iPhone eMail:

A. Go Here: If you can't Send or Receive eMails on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use of an App Password:

You may need to use a new app password. If you are using different devices, then you need one for each device. So, contact your eMail provider to find out how to get an App PasswordFor Example: As an example, for AOL Mail, Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2022 8:59 PM in response to zoledad

zoledad Said:

"Problems with Email: I can't receive mail since yesterday and I don't know what the problem is."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting iPhone eMail:

A. Go Here: If you can't Send or Receive eMails on your iPhone - Apple Support

B. Use of an App Password:

You may need to use a new app password. If you are using different devices, then you need one for each device. So, contact your eMail provider to find out how to get an App PasswordFor Example: As an example, for AOL Mail, Go Here: Create and Manage Third-Party App Passwords - AOL Help

Apr 30, 2022 10:08 PM in response to zoledad

"I still don't get the emails, it's the third time it's happening to me. I've already done what I did before but it doesn't work."

-------

Troubleshooting Mail on an iPhone:

A. Stopping this Syncing:

Disable WiFi and Cellular to stop this syncing.

B. Then Remove the eMail Account:

1. Go Here: Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support. View these to sections:
  2. Scroll to: Remove an email account
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

C. Set this Up Anew:

A last resort would be to set this up anew as if you were to sell it. Then, log in, configuring it all. Perform as instructed here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

IMPORTANT:

Back Up your iPhone First: Make a backup of your iPhone using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the new installation.

Problems with Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.