Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I LOST MY IPHONE. FIND MY IS NOT ACTIVE ON IT. HOW CAN I FIND IT? PLEASE HELP

I lost my newly bought iphone 13 pro max from my home. FIND MY is not active on it. i didnt start to use it yet, hence SIM card also was not there in the iphone. i only have the icloud sign it details and the phone details like IMEI number and serial number.

since it is lost from home, i have few suspects, but how can I find its current location? I approached the police, but they are of no help.

Can anybody advice me on how can I go about it please?

Posted on May 2, 2022 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 8:20 AM

Sorry, see the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 8:20 AM in response to Asd_1

Sorry, see the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following:

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

I LOST MY IPHONE. FIND MY IS NOT ACTIVE ON IT. HOW CAN I FIND IT? PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.