Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appletv

Hello, I am being charged twice for Apple TV and have been for a while it only shows up on my subscription as once but really needs to be sorted. How do I get my money back and stop it charging me twice?

Posted on May 2, 2022 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 4:55 AM

it only shows up on my subscription as once

Then perhaps the charge is for something else, or for someone else.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. This will detail each charge to your Apple ID account.

Does someone else have access to your payment method? Then that person may purchase things that get billed to you.

Are you the organizer of a Family Sharing group with Purchase Sharing active? Then all the group purchases get billed to the organizer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 4:55 AM in response to LeilaRasarathnam

it only shows up on my subscription as once

Then perhaps the charge is for something else, or for someone else.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. This will detail each charge to your Apple ID account.

Does someone else have access to your payment method? Then that person may purchase things that get billed to you.

Are you the organizer of a Family Sharing group with Purchase Sharing active? Then all the group purchases get billed to the organizer.

Appletv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.